Click here to Register for Tryouts – *required for everyone attending tryouts
Click here to pay the tryout fee – *tryout fee covers all tryouts and is non-refundable
Click here for the Spring 2022 payment paperwork– *Required for anyone wanting to be placed on a team*. Please print and bring a copy to tryouts with you. We will have copies available if needed.
Click here to pay the 2022 Deposit– *required in order to be placed on a team
ALL TRY-OUTS ARE @ ISO IN MUSKEGON
REGISTER & PAY YOUR TRYOUT FEE ONLINE- NUMBER OF PLAYERS WILL BE LIMITED.
Parents Information meeting – Online version on ISO website under the Juniors tab
NON-REFUNDABLE TRYOUT FEE:
$40 per person – Covers all try-outs.
- Age is determined as of July 1, 2022
- Do not play below your grade. See definitions below the tryout schedule
**Mizuno Package required for 2022 club season. Cost ranges from $65-$140 based on team** Click here to order your Mizuno package.
SPRING 2022 INSIDE OUT JRS
|Team Level /Ages||Practices per week||# of Tournament Play Days||Approximate Cost per player|
|Local Teams 12’s||2 Practices||7 days of competition||$585|
|Regional 13-18’s||2 Practices||9 days of competition||$825|
|National 14’s-18’s w/Florida||2-3 Practices||10 days of competition||$1385|
- Costs do not include uniform fees or AAU membership.
- No refunds or credits given for missed practices or games due injury or illness.
- Players that were part of 2022 ISO 12-18’s Winter Club Teams are not required to pay the $40 try-out fee. They can also save $100 from their Spring Club fees by paying in full by April 11th (no payment plan if you want to save $100). Returning players from winter 2022 only. Not Spring only.
- All players must pay their $200 deposit by the conclusion of try-outs.
- Approximate costs per person are based upon a projected schedule for that team. If the team schedule changes then player fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Everyone is required to purchase a Mizuno Package for the 2022 club season. (details are on our website).
TRYOUT DATES & TIMES FOR SPRING TEAMS
*come to as many days as possible
|Tuesday, March 15||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||16’s|
|Wednesday, March 16||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||17’s & 18’s|
|Sunday, March 20||10:30 am – 12:30 pm||17’s & 18’s|
|6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||16’s|
|Monday, March 21||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm||12’s & 13’s|
|7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||15’s & 16’s|
|Tuesday, March 22||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm||14’s|
|7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||15’s|
|Wednesday, March 23||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm||12’s & 13’s|
|7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||14’s|
Team Placement will follow the final tryout dates. $200 deposit due prior to team placement. Practices will begin the week of April 11th. If you do not choose the payment plan option AND provide your credit card information, the total cost must be paid by April 11. Competition begins mid April.
For more information:
AAU: Age Definitions (2022)
18 & under (12th Grade and below)
- Players who were born on or after July 1, 2003
- or born on or after July 1, 2002 and is a high school student (12th grade or below) during some part of the current academic year.
- Once a player participates in a club or varsity program for any university, college, community college or junior college, he or she is ineligible to compete
17 & under (11th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2004
- Or born on or after July 1, 2002 AND are in the 11th grade during the current academic year
16 & under (10th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2005 *cannot turn 17 before July 1, 2022
15 & under (9th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2006 *cannot turn 16 before July 1, 2022
14 & under (8th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2007 *cannot turn 15 before July 1, 2022
13 & under (7th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2008 *cannot turn 14 before July 1, 2022
12 & under (6th Grade and below)
- Born on or after July 1, 2009 *cannot turn 13 before July 1, 2022
11 & under
- Born on or after July 1, 2010
10 & under
- Born on or after July 1, 2011